Search Engine Optimisation
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimisation involves application of expert techniques to modify pages on your website, so they can be found by various search engines like Google, Yahoo!, Bing and many others.
SEO is a slow and steady process with long term results and good sustainability. It is very important to incorporate SEO right at the design & development stage of your website. But, could be initiated at any point if the website is already live.
SEO Audit & Meeting
Full SEO audit that goes into the nook & corner of your website.
- A good look into on-page and off-page status of your website from a search engine stand point to identify areas that need attention.
- In depth back- link profile analysis to ensure only quality links are pointing to your website and that no black-hat technique has been in play.
- Thorough keywords research relevant to content on your website and a keen look into your online competition.
- A comprehensive report and strategy meeting request for a plan to implement.
On Site Optimisation
Keywords focused on-page optimisation for humans & search engines.
- Unlimited keywords target as long as it is highly relevant.
- URL & site structure optimization.
- Structured meta data and content for all pages.
- Sitemaps, Robots & HTML errors correction.
- Image & page loading speed optimization. Re-directs, canonical & duplication correction.
- W3C Validation for HTML and internal linking.
Off Site Optimisation
White hat back-link building techniques coupled with planned content marketing.
- Search Engine Submissions.
- Moderated content generation and marketing.
- Competitive linking strategies
- Anchor text & local search optimisation.
- Social media integration & managed distribution.
- Full back link profile audit with Back link monitoring.
- Blogger outreach & Social Apps.
Reporting & Support
Monthly SEO reports with traffic and keywords ranking statistics with all time support.
- Month on month comparison on organic traffic.
- Dedicated SEO executive on each SEO account for constant support.
- Quick responses via email & phone.
- Quarterly face-to-face meetings for discussion.